2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information: Email address, etc., when you register on our site.
- Usage Data: Information on how the Service is accessed and used (e.g., page views).
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of USGamblers.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
5. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
6. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. USGamblers aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
7. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Legal Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect, as set forth in the CCPA.
9. Contact Us